The citizens of Madagascar who want to travel to the United States must apply for a visa. Otherwise, they cannot enter the country. For short stays, a US B1/B2 Visa is required, but unfortunately, you cannot acquire it online. However, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online, and iVisa can facilitate the application process. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Madagascar – requirements
You do not have to concern yourself with the requirements because they are easy to meet. Chances are that you already have some of them. For a successful application process, you need the following:
- Passport – you cannot start the process for a US B1/B2 Visa if you do not hold a valid passport. The document needs to keep its validity for at least another 6 months from the moment you intend to leave from the US.
- Digital photo – you are required to upload it during the application process. Make sure that it follows all the passport photo guidelines.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have not made arrangements for their stay in the US.
- Dates of previous trips to the US – again, this is not applicable if this is your first trip to the United States.
- Additional information – depending on the purpose of your trip, you may be asked to present other documents too. It is best if you have at hand every document related to your travels.
- E-mail address – iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail, which is why it is essential for you to provide a valid address. Remember to print out the document when you receive it.
- Means of payment – fortunately, iVisa is versatile as far as payment is concerned. You can use a credit/debit card, but you can pay with PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Madagascar – the online form
After you put together all of the above, all that is left for you to do is to fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties in the process, but iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 should you need a little help. The service is free of charge.
You will see that the form created by iVisa happens in three stages. The first stage focuses on general information, but it also asks you to select a processing time option for your application so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. You can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your request to be processed, and you are charged $175.
- Rush processing – if you need your confirmation a bit faster, choose this option, and your application will be processed within 24 hours. The cost, this time, is $205.
- Super Rush processing – in case you want your confirmation as soon as possible, choose this one, and you will receive it in just 18 hours. The fee, however, is $225.
When you reach the second step, you need to give your payment details so that it can go through, but you need to carefully review your form as well. The last step is reserved for supporting documents. You will be required to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. As soon as you are done, hit the submit button and that is it.
The bottom line is that iVisa makes the process of getting the confirmation for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Madagascar incredibly easy. Plus, we will also send you useful information on what to expect during your interview and how to prepare for it.