We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
The citizens of Mali are among the many nationalities that need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa when they travel to the United States for tourism or business purposes. While you cannot get the visa online, iVisa can help you obtain the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mali – requirements
Before you access the application page to fill in the form, we recommend that you first make sure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. With that being said, you will need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mali – the online application form
After you acquire all the documents and the information listed above, you are free to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you need help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service does not charge you anything.
You will see that the form created by iVisa consists of three simple steps. The first one covers the general information about your trip and yourself, and you must select a processing time. Keep in mind that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on your decision. You are given three options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
During the second step, all you need to do is to make the payment and carefully review your form searching for potential mistakes. The third and last step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you finish, hit the submit button and you are done.
As you can see, obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mali is a piece of cake with iVisa. We will even send you useful information about the interview and how to get ready for it properly.