Please note that the US B1/B2 Visa is currently not available through iVisa.com, as we are updating the form to stay aligned with US government policy. Please check back soon to get apply for your US visa.
You need to acquire US B1/B2 Visa if you have a Mexican passport. Although the US B1/B2 visa is currently not available at iVisa.com, if you travel to the US you also need a health declaration. We can help you get the necessary health declaration to make sure your entry into the US is smooth. Simply apply online and fill out our 100% online form.
How can I get the US B1/B2 Visa with iVisa.com?
- Go to the application page.
- Answer the questions in the online form.
- Our team will check your application and request more information if necessary.
- Receive the travel documentation electronically.
- Continue to the interview at the US embassy.
- Obtain the US B1/B2 Visa and enter the United States.
Apply in advance
Please note that the US B1/B2 Visa is currently not available through iVisa.com, as we are updating the form to stay aligned with US government policy. Please check back soon to get apply for your US visa with us.
We offer the option of applying in advance, so that you can start your application whenever you wish and our team will make sure we process your visa at the right time for your trip to the US.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I need a US B1/B2 Visa as a citizen of Mexico?
Yes! You need the US B1/B2 Visa as a citizen of Mexico. This travel document allows visits to the United States for tourism and business purposes.
Let us support you with the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico.
What is the validity of the US B1/B2 Visa?
The US B1/B2 Visa has a maximum validity of 10 years. Besides, the visa allows a maximum stay of 180 days per entry and multiple entries.
We are ready to help you with the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico.
What information do I need?
You should provide personal and trip details. Also, you need to have the following:
- A valid passport, your passport must be valid for at least 6 months.
- A valid email address.
- Payment methods, choose between a Paypal account or a credit/debit card.
According to your application, you could need:
- A digital photo.
- Your travel itinerary (if you have them).
- Information about your last five visits to the United States.
- Your CV.
We know we can support you with the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico.
What are the processing times and fees?
- Standard processing time, the most cost-effective option for your travel requirement.
- Rush processing time, if you need the travel document in less time, choose the rush service.
- Super Rush processing time, expect the visa right away.
The US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico is a few steps away!
What are the steps to get the US B1/B2 Visa?
- Fill out the application form. Choose a processing time of your preference.
- Review your details and correct any mistakes. Pay for the service with a credit/debit card or a Paypal account.
- Upload any supporting documents.
We will process your details, and we will send a preparation guide for the next step. Continue to your interview at the US embassy and acquire the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico.
How secure is iVisa.com?
100% safe! We have established the highest security standards for all our services. Explore the comments section and confirm we offer only the best service. We can help you with the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico.
Where can I find more details?
Connect with our customer service agents who are available whenever you need them. We can solve your doubts about the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mexico.
We know traveling to the United States is a magical experience. Start in New York, also known as the Big Apple. Visit the East Village and Brooklyn, where you can find unique boutiques, iconic bakeries, and the best coffee shops in the United States. We invite you to check the incredible shops at Fifth Avenue or head to the MoMa Museum. We know you will find incredible artworks from contemporary artists.
Also, you can’t miss the Met or a show on Broadway. There are plenty of cultural activities to enjoy in New York. We recommend asking locals about the best dining spots around New York. Explore Times Square= you’ll be blown away by the colorful lights and advertisements. Besides, you can take a ferry to visit the famous Statue of Liberty, a landmark in the United States. The statue was a gift from France, and it stands today as one of the most recognizable monuments in the world.
We know you want to continue exploring the United States. Check San Francisco or Orlando. Find the best places around these sites and don’t forget about the US B1/B2 Visa.