The citizens of Moldova who want to travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes cannot do so unless they first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The travel document cannot be obtained online. However, the confirmation page required for when you go to the embassy for your interview is available online. iVisa can get it for you in 18 hours. We will even make the appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy after we process your application.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Moldova – requirements
The good news is that the confirmation page you are about to apply for is not as demanding as the visa itself when it comes to requirements. You must be able to provide the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Moldova – the online form
After you acquire all of the above, the one thing left for you to do is to fill in the application form. You should complete the task in about 20 minutes, but if you need some help along the way, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
There are three steps you need to complete. The first one asks for your personal information and expects you to select a processing time so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. You can choose from the following options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
The second step requires you to cover the payment and review your form, while the third asks that you upload the supporting documentation of your application. Once you are finished, submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the process of obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Moldova requires very little effort on your part. Moreover, iVisa will also send you some valuable information on how to better prepare for your interview.