We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Mongolia are required to obtain a US B1/B2 Visa if they travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. The document is not available online, but iVisa can help you acquire online the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy for your interview. As to that, iVisa will also make the appointment for you at the nearest US embassy after your application is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mongolia – requirements
You do not have to worry about not meeting the requirements because the list is quite short and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need for the application process to run smoothly and successfully:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mongolia – the online application form
After you manage to gather all of the above, you can move forward and fill in the application form. You should not experience any difficulties while completing that task, but if you need some help, iVisa provides customer support 24/7.
The form in question consists of three easy steps. The first one asks for general information about yourself and your trip, but you also must select a processing time for your application. The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on your choice. You are given three options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
After you completed step one, you are ready to move on to the second. This time, all you have to do is to handle the payment and carefully review your form. The third and last step requires you to upload all the documents that are necessary to support the information within your application. After you are done with that as well, you can submit your request and iVisa will handle the rest.
What you need to remember from all this is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mongolia is incredibly easy when you apply with iVisa. To show further support, we will even send you information on what to expect during your interview and how to prepare for it.