According to the visa policy of the United States, most nationalities are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan to travel to the US for business or pleasure. The citizens of Montenegro are among them. While the visa itself is not available online, the confirmation page is. You will need it when you go to the embassy for your interview. iVisa not only that will help you get the confirmation page, but it will also schedule the interview for you at the most convenient US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Montenegro – requirements
You will be happy to learn that the list of requirements is quite short, and chances are that you already have everything necessary. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Montenegro – the online form
To get the confirmation page, you also need to fill in an application form, but that should not take you more than 20 minutes. Keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and is free of charge in case you need some assistance.
The form happens in three stages. During the first stage, all you have to do is to provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. The latter determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa, and you are given three options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
The second stage wants you to handle the payment and review your form, and the third expects you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You have to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. When all three stages are complete, submit your request and iVisa will handle all the rest.
The bottom line is that the application process for a confirmation page that precedes the US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Montenegro is swift and straightforward. iVisa will also send you some useful information about the interview and what to expect during it.