We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
The citizens of Morocco, just like the majority of nationalities, are required to obtain a US B1/B2 Visa if they travel to the United States for business or pleasure. The document cannot be acquired online, but the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy can. iVisa’s job is to help you with the application process, but we will make the appointment for your interview at the nearest SU embassy as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the requirements
One of the things you will appreciate about the online application process is that it is not demanding. You do not need much for a successful process. Only the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Morocco – the online application form
As soon as you are ready, you can move on and fill in the application form. This task is so easy that it should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete. However, if you have questions or concerns, keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop and is free of charge.
The application form consists of three simple steps. The first one only wants your personal information, but you need to select a processing time for your application as well. The price of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on that choice. You are given three options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
The second step of the application form consists of payment and revision, while the third wants the supporting documents of your application. iVisa will ask you to upload them. Right after you finish all three steps, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, the process of obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Morocco should not be perceived as difficult at all. As a bonus, you will also receive useful information on what to expect during your interview and how to get ready for it.