As stated by the United States’ visa policy, the citizens of Mozambique cannot travel to the US without a valid visa. You must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if you are taking a trip there for business or tourism purposes. While iVisa cannot help you apply for the visa itself, it can facilitate the process of getting the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. We will also set the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mozambique
Fortunately, the application process for a confirmation page is not as demanding as the one for the visa itself. You only need to be able to provide iVisa with the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mozambique – processing time and fees
The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time you select during the application process. Since not all people have the same needs and budget, iVisa came up with three convenient options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
The online application form
The application form you are required to complete is short and simple, but if you need some help, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service is available 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form consists of three easy steps. Step one wants your personal information and for you to select a processing time from the options mentioned above. The second step requires you to cover the payment and revise your form, while the third focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will expect you to upload them. After you are done, submit the request and iVisa will take things further.
As you can see, obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Mozambique is close to effortless. iVisa will even send you some valuable information on what to expect during your interview, as well as a checklist of documents you need to bring with you.