We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like most nationalities, Nauruan citizens must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before going on a trip to the United States. The visa covers tourism and business purposes. You cannot obtain the visa online, but you can apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy for your interview. iVisa will not only help you with the application process, but we will also schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Nauru – the requirements
The first thing on your mind should be meeting the requirements. Fortunately, there are not many of them, and you should acquire them all easily. Here is what you will need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Nauru – the online application form
After you manage to put together the requirements, all that is left to do is to fill in the application form. That should not take more than 20 minutes, but if you need help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached via phone or online chat 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that you must go through three steps. Step one asks for your personal information, but you also need to pick a processing time for your application. That will determine the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
Step number two requires you to handle the payment and carefully review your form, while the third covers the supporting documents and asks you to upload them. When you are through, submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
What is important to remember from all this is that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Nauru could not be more straightforward. iVisa will even help you prepare for your interview by sending some information on what to expect and what documents to bring along.