According to United States’ visa policy, the citizens of Nicaragua, same as most nationalities, need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. Regrettably, the document is not available online. However, iVisa can help you apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. We will also set the interview date for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua – requirements
One of the things you will be pleased to learn is that the confirmation page you need to apply for is not very demanding as far as the requirements go. You only need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua – processing time and fees
The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on a single thing, and that is the processing time you select while you fill in the application form. You are given three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
The online form
You may be interested to learn what is the application form about. First of all, you should know that you should not experience any difficulties in completing the task. However, for help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7 at no charge.
The form in question consists of three steps. The first one handles personal information and the processing time. The second wants you to make the payment and review the information provided, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When you are done, submit your request and your effort ends there.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Nicaragua involves minimal effort. iVisa will even send you information on how to prepare for your interview at the US embassy.