Like the majority of nationalities, Omani citizens cannot travel to the United States unless they hold a valid visa. If you go there on business or as a tourist, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The travel document cannot be obtained online, but iVisa can help you get the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. We will even make an appointment for you at the nearest US embassy after we process your application.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Oman – requirements
Before you access the application page, it is best if you make sure that you have everything it takes for a successful application process. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Oman – the online application process
When you consider yourself ready, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task should not last more than 20 minutes to complete, but if you need assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
You will notice that iVisa divided the form into three steps. During the first one, you have to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you are also asked to select a processing time so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be determined. You can choose from the following options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
When you reach the second step, be careful because you need to make the payment and review your form so that it does not contain mistakes. The third step is reserved for your application’s supporting documents, and you will be required to upload them. After you do that as well, you can submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to understand is that the online process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Oman is short and simple. iVisa will also send you valuable information about what to expect during your interview, as well as what documents you need to have on you.