As stated by the visa policy of the United States, Pakistani citizens who travel there for business or tourism purposes must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The document is not available online, but iVisa can help you apply online for the confirmation page you are required to hold when you go to the embassy for your interview. As for that, iVisa will take care of the appointment at the nearest US embassy or consulate after processing your request.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Pakistan – the requirements
You will be happy to learn that meeting the requirements should come easily. That is because the list is not very long, and the items on it are effortless to acquire. What you need is as follows:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Pakistan – the online application form
Moving on to the application form, you have no reason for concern. The task should take you about 20 minutes to complete, and if you need assistance, iVisa’s support service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form is broken down into three simple steps. Step number one wants your general information as well as a few details regarding your trip. At this point, you are also required to select a processing time so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
Step number two wants you to make the payment and review your form, while step number three covers the supporting documents. You must upload them. After you are finished, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will send you the confirmation page in the agreed timeframe.
The bottom line is that there should be no difficulties in getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Pakistan. iVisa is, indeed, helpful, which is why you will also receive useful information that will help you prepare for your interview.