We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
The citizens of Panama who plan to travel to the United Staes on business or as tourists must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. It is not possible for you to acquire this document online, but iVisa can facilitate the online process of getting the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy for your interview. iVisa will schedule that as well for you at the nearest US embassy as soon as your request is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama – requirements
You do not have to concern yourself too much about the requirements because the list is not very long, and chances are you already have some of the items on it. You need to have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama – the online application form
As soon as you gather all the information and documents mentioned above, you are ready to fill in the application form. The task at hand should not come off as difficult, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s support service is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps for your convenience. During the first one, your job is to provide iVisa with general information about yourself and your trip, but you are also expected to select a processing time for your application. Just remember that your choice affects the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can choose one of the following options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
Moving on to step number two, this is the moment when you are asked to make the payment and review your form searching for possible mistakes. If any, you need to correct them. Otherwise, your confirmation page will be invalid.
The third and last step is the point at which you must upload the documents that support your application. When you finish doing that, you can submit your form and iVisa will take things further. As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama is incredibly convenient with iVisa. We will even provide valuable information on how to get ready for your interview.