Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
When you are planning a trip, business or tourism, to The United States of America you must apply for the US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama.
Even though the US B1B2 Visa is not available online, iVisa.com can facilitate the online process for you to apply for the interview in the nearest US embassy.
If you are interested in applying for our services and let us help you with your US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama, continue reading our FAQs to learn more about this visa.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama?
The US B1B2 Visa is an authorization travel document that combines two types of visas into one. The B1 is issued for business purposes, and the B2 is for tourism or non-business purposes.
This visa is valid for up to 10 years and grants you multiple entries to the country. This means that you can use it multiple times within 10 years.
What documents do I need to take to the embassy to obtain my US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama?
There is a shortlist of documents you should have before your interview with the embassy, here at iVisa.com we will guide you to know which ones you need:
- A valid passport: To apply for the visa, your passport must have an expiration date at least for another 6 months after you enter the US.
- Passport photo: This picture must follow the guidelines of having a white background, recently taken, and not having any accessories.
- Travel itinerary: This is only necessary if you already made the arrangements.
- E-mail address: When helping you apply for your interview, we will need your current email address so we can send you the confirmation page in PDF format.
- Payment options: You can pay for our services with a Debit or credit card. You might need additional information about your trip, depending on your purpose. Make sure you have all the extra documentation you will need about your trip.
What are the processing times and fees for the US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama?
iVisa.com provides you 3 alternatives for you to process the information for your US B1B2 Visa interview. However, we cannot estimate a price range for the services, we can explain what each one gives you.
- Standard Processing: It takes longer than the other alternatives if you don’t need it as quickly as possible, this is the best option.
- Rush Processing: The Rush alternative gives you your application in a shorter time than the Standard but not as fast as the Super Rush.
- Super Rush Processing: This is the fastest alternative, if you are in a hurry and need it quickly, we recommend choosing this one.
What are the steps for applying for the US B1B2 Visa for the citizens of Panama interview?
- Step 1: Complete our online form, then select the processing time.
- Step 2: Review that everything is ok, and then choose your payment method.
- Step 3: Upload the required documents.
Can I trust iVisa.com with my petition?
Of course! iVisa.com processes all applications with total professionalism. We always try to treat each client as if he/she were the only one.
I’m interested in knowing more about iVisa.com, where can I get more info?
You can always contact our customer service team to learn more about iVisa.com, they are available 24/7.
The incredible Grand Canyon is one of the most spectacular natural attractions in The United States of America. These dramatic cliff walls and ledges created by the Colorado River are the house of one of the best places for sightseeing and taking amazing pictures. The Grand Canyon can be divided into three strategic places for tourism, The South Rim, The Skywalk, and the North Rim. The South Rim is about 4.5 hours by car from Las Vegas, being because of that the most visited section. Here you will experience wonderful hikes, including the Bright Angel Trail with numerous viewing points and platforms for you to enjoy every view. Also, you can visit The Skywalk, a glass bridge at the edge of the Grand Canyon. It takes about a 2.5-hour drive from Las Vegas. Imagine taking pictures with nothing beneath your feet but The Grand Canyon. And last but not least, The North Rim. This part gives you a different perspective of the Canyon, it is important to know that it has limited access from November to May due to the snowy weather.
Choose any alternatives, you will love the experience!