We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
As a citizen of Papua New Guinea, you are not allowed to enter the United States without a visa. If you are planning a trip there, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if the purpose of your trip is business or tourism. Unfortunately, you cannot do that online. However, iVisa can help you acquire the confirmation page you need for your interview at the embassy. iVisa will even take care of the interview appointment for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea – requirements
Before you think to fill in the application form, we recommend that you put together all the required documentation and information. That ensures a smoother application process. You will need the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea – the online form
Once you have all of the above, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should not be a problematic task, but just in case you need some assistance, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge.
The form created by iVisa consists of three steps. Step one wants general information about yourself and your trip to the US, but you are also expected to choose a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the fee of your US B1/B2 Visa and you can select one of the following:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
Getting to step number two means that you have to cover the payment and revise your form, and the third step wants you to upload the documents that support the claims in your application. As soon as that is over, you can submit your request and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
Needless to say, we can all agree that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Papua New Guinea is incredibly convenient with iVisa. To further show our support, you will also receive valuable information that will help you get ready for your interview.