As a Paraguayan citizen, you do not have the possibility to travel to the United States without a visa. If your trip is for business or tourism purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While you cannot apply for it online, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online and iVisa can help you get it in 18 hours. For your convenience, we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Paraguay – requirements
One of the first things you have to do before you access the application page is to make sure that you are prepared to fill in the application form. With that being said, you need to have at hand the following:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Paraguay – processing time and fees
How much money you spend on your US B1/B2 Visa depends on how soon you want your confirmation page to arrive. You will be asked to choose a processing time when you fill in the form. iVisa gives you three excellent options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
The online application form
Let us start by saying that iVisa created a short and straightforward application form, but if you consider that you need help while completing this task, our support service is at your disposal 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
For your convenience, iVisa split the form into three parts. The first one covers the general information and the processing time. The second wants you to make the payment and review your form, while the third is the moment when you have to upload the supporting documents of your application. After you go through all three parts, submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the online process of acquiring the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Paraguay is incredibly easy. iVisa will even send you some useful information that should help you get ready for your interview at the US embassy.