We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like most nationalities, Peruvian citizens cannot travel to the United States without a visa. If you plan a trip there, for business or pleasure, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before your departure. While iVisa cannot help you get the visa itself, it does facilitate the process of obtaining the confirmation page you need for your interview at the embassy. iVisa will also take care of the appointment for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Peru – requirements
The first thing you have to do is to make sure that you are able to meet the requirements. Fortunately, the list is short, and the chances of you already having some of the things you need are quite high. Here is what you must provide:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Peru – the online application form
What is important for you to know is that the application form created by iVisa is short and straightforward, but if you consider that you need some assistance, our customer support is at your disposal day and night. The service is entirely free of charge.
There are three steps you need to go through. The first one covers the personal information and the processing time. The latter determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa, and you are given three options. They are as follows:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
When you get to the second step, be extremely careful because you have to cover the payment, as well as to review your form and correct possible mistakes. The third step requires you to upload the documentation that iVisa deems necessary to support your application. As soon as you are done. Submit your form and iVisa will process it in the agreed timeframe.
As you can see, the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Peru is straightforward. You will also receive useful information on how to prepare for your interview at the US embassy.