Same as many other nationalities, Polish citizens are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan a trip to the United States for business or tourism purposes. It is impossible to get the visa online, but what you can obtain online is the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy for your interview. iVisa can help with both the application process and the interview appointment.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Poland – requirements
The good news is that you do not have to worry about the requirements. The list is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to put your hands on. Here is what you will need for the confirmation page:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Poland – the online application form
iVisa broke down the application form into three easy steps for your convenience. Before we go over them, you should know that our customer support is at your disposal via phone or online chat 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The first step covers the general information about yourself and your trip, but you also need to select a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa, and you are given three options:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
The second step requires you to cover the payment and carefully review your form, and the third wants you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You need to upload them. Once you finish doing that, you are free to submit your form and iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Poland is incredibly convenient with iVisa. We will even send you some useful information about what to expect during your interview, as well as a checklist with the documentation you need to bring along.