We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Same as many other nationalities, the citizens of Qatar are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan to travel to the United States for tourism or business purposes. While you cannot get the visa itself online, what you can obtain online is the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. iVisa will even make the appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Qatar – requirements
The first thing you must do before you access the application page to fill in the form is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything necessary for a successful application process. Here is what you need:
- Valid passport – to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, you need to be a passport holder. At the same time, check its expiration date to make sure it remains valid for at least another 6 months from the date you intend to leave the US.
- Digital photo – the picture needs to follow all the guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it needs to be taken on a white background, as recent as possible, etc.
- Travel itinerary – this is not necessary if you did not have the chance to make the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – this requirement does not apply to travelers who have never visited the United States before.
- Additional information – you can be asked to present anything else related to your trip, depending on its purpose. Make sure to have at hand whatever documents that have something to do with your travels.
- E-mail address – since iVisa will send you the confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format, make sure that the address you provide is accurate and that you have access to it. You need to print out the confirmation before attending your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can use the one that is most convenient for you. You can use credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Qatar – the online application form
Let us start by saying that iVisa divided the application form into three parts for your convenience. However, if you find anything difficult and you have questions, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The first part requires you to insert your personal information, passport info, and a few details about your trip. You also have to choose a processing time for your application. The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on your decision, and you have three options at hand:
- Standard processing time – your request is processed within 72 hours, and you are required to pay $175.
- Rush processing time – the in-between option means that you get your confirmation page in 24 hours, and the cost is $205.
- Super Rush processing time – the fastest option at hand means that your application is processed within just 18 hours, and the fee is $225.
Reaching the second part means that you are ready to cover the payment and to review your form, while the third asks you to upload the supporting documentation of your application. When you are done, submit your request and iVisa will process it in the agreed timeframe.
What you need to remember from all this is that the online process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Qatar is close to effortless. iVisa will also send you some information that should help you get ready for the interview.