We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like the majority of nationalities, the citizens of Rwanda must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa when they travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. Unfortunately, you cannot acquire the document online, but the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online. iVisa can help you obtain it in as little as 18 hours. Moreover, after we process your request, we will handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Rwanda – requirements
The first thing you have to accomplish before accessing the application page is to make sure that you have everything that is required for the application process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Rwanda – the online application form
After you gather all the items listed above, you are free to fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but if you need assistance, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and is free of charge.
The form created by iVisa is split into three parts. The first one asks that you provide your personal information and choose a processing time option for your application. As for the latter, keep in mind that your decision affects the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are granted three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second part asks that you make the payment and review your form, while the third expects you to upload all the documents that support your application. After you are finished, submit your request and iVisa will take it further.
What you need to understand from all this is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Rwanda is an easy task to accomplish. iVisa will even send you some useful information that should help you prepare for your interview at the US embassy.