According to the visa policy of the United States, the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis who travel to the US for business or tourism purposes must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The document can only be obtained at an embassy or consulate, but the confirmation page you need when you go there is available online. iVisa will not only help you get it, but it will also schedule the interview for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis – requirements
You do not have to worry about the difficulty of fulfilling the requirements because the list is short and the items on it easy to acquire. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis – the online form
After you manage to obtain all of the above, you can consider yourself ready to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete this task, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge via online chat and phone.
You will see that the form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one asks for your personal information and to select a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that your choice establishes the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
When you get to the second step, you are asked to make the payment and review your form, while the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request, and iVisa will process it in the agreed timeframe.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Kitts & Nevis is an easy job. iVisa will also send you valuable information that will help you prepare thoroughly for your interview at the US embassy.