We're improving our B1/B2 application process to be certain it's up to date with the recent US visa policy. We'll make this product available back soon. Meanwhile, below you will find information that is useful to keep in mind for your US visa program.
For a citizen of Saint Lucia, you cannot travel into the United States without a valid visa. For tourism and business purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You can do that only at a US embassy. Nonetheless, the confirmation page is available online.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia -- requirements
You will be pleased to learn that you don't have to concern yourself too much with the requirements. They are simple to acquire, and you may have a number of the documents you need. Here's what you must be able to supply:
- Passport -- to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure that you look at its expiry date because the document needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your departure from the US.
- Digital photograph -- make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines to get a passport photograph. For example, it must be obtained recently.
- Travel itinerary -- this requirement does not apply if you didn't have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US -- as you can imagine, this condition doesn't apply to you in the case that you have never been into the USA.
- Further information -- you have to be prepared with all the documents that are related to your trip. Because you could be requested to provide it.
- Email address -- the verification page you apply for arrives via email in PDF format. Ensure you provide a valid and proper address. Also, don't forget to print out the document you receive before you visit the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment -- iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal you can utilize it.
US B1/B2 Visa for its citizens of Saint Lucia -- the costs and processing times
- Standard processing -- in 72 hours we work on your form with a cost of $175.
- Rush processing -- your confirmation page arrives over 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing -- it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you must pay $225.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for its citizens of Saint Lucia is incredibly suitable with iVisa. We'll also send you what to expect from it and some information about the interview. All of this should help you be prepared. We are improving our B1/B2 program process to make sure it is current with the current US visa policy. We will make this product available back shortly. In the meantime, below you will find useful info to keep in mind for your US visa application.