As a citizen of Saint Lucia, you cannot travel to the United States without a valid visa. For tourism and business purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You can do that only at a US embassy. However, the confirmation page you are required to have for your interview can be acquired online, and iVisa will help with that. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – requirements
You will be pleased to learn that you do not need to concern yourself too much with the requirements. They are easy to obtain, and you may already have some of the documents you need. Here is what you must be able to provide:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia – the online application form
Once you notice that you meet all the requirements, you can move on and fill in the application form. It should be an easy task for anyone, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that you must go through three steps. The first one focuses on personal information and processing time. As for the latter, keep in mind that your decision affects the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa came up with three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second step is reserved for payment and revision, while the third will ask you to upload all the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with that as well, you can submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saint Lucia is incredibly convenient with iVisa. We will even send you some useful information about the interview and what to expect from it. It should help you prepare.