We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
The citizens of Samoa who travel to the United States for tourism or business purposes must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You can only obtain this document at the US embassy, but you can get online the confirmation page you need when you go there. iVisa will help you with the online application process, and we will also make the appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Samoa – requirements
The first thing you need to do before accessing the application page is to make sure that you have all the documents and information required for a successful process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Samoa – the online application form
As soon as you have everything necessary, you can proceed to fill in the application form. However, we would like for you to know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 and free of charge should you need some help or have some questions.
What you will notice when you access the application page is that the form consists of three steps. During the first one, you need to provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you must select a processing time as well. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. Here is what you can opt for:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third requires you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents of your application. You must upload them. When you are done, hit the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
Needless to say, we can all agree that the process of acquiring the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Samoa involves minimal effort on your part. iVisa will even send you information that you will find useful because it will help you get ready for your interview at the US embassy.