The citizens of Sao Tome & Principe must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they wish to travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. The application process happens at an embassy, but the confirmation page you need to schedule your interview can be obtained online. iVisa can help you with that. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe – requirements
Before you move on and fill in the application form, we suggest that you make sure you have everything necessary for a successful application process. Fortunately, you do not need much. Only the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe – the online form
The last thing left for you to do is to fill in the application form. It is a task that you should complete in no more than 20 minutes. Even so, if you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available non-stop and free.
The form created by iVisa consists of three easy steps. The first one asks that you insert your personal information, but you need to pick a processing time for your application as well. You are given three options, and each of them comes at its own cost. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
During the second step, you need to make the payment and to make sure that all the information within your form is 100% accurate. The third step asks for your application’s supporting documents, so you need to upload them. When you are through, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will handle the rest.
What you need to remember is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sao Tome & Principe involves little effort on your behalf. iVisa will even send you some information about the interview so that you can be fully prepared when you go to the US embassy.