We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like most nationalities, the citizens of Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa before traveling to the United States. If you plan to go there on business or for pleasure, you have to get a US B1/B2 Visa. You must go to the embassy to obtain it, but the confirmation page you need for your visit at the embassy is available online, and iVisa can help you apply for it. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – requirements
Before accessing the application page to fill in the form, you need to make sure that you have everything that is required for a successful application process. The list below shows you what you need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia – the online form
Once you solve the issue of the requirements, you can proceed to fill in the application form. That should not be a difficult task for you, but iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal day and night in case you have questions. The service is free of charge.
The form created by Visa is broken down into three parts. The first one focuses on personal information and processing time. As for the latter, keep in mind that the option you choose determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can pick from the following:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
Part number two asks that you cover the payment and review your form to make sure that it contains no mistakes, while the third required you to provide iVisa with the supporting documents if your application. You will be asked to upload them. Once you do that, you can hit the submit button, and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, there is nothing complicated about getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Saudi Arabia. iVisa will even send you useful information about what to expect during your interview at the embassy, as well as a checklist of documents you need to bring along.