Senegalese citizens who plan to travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The document can only be obtained at an embassy, but you are given the opportunity to apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go there. iVisa can help you with the application process. Moreover, we will even handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Senegal – requirements
Fortunately, the confirmation page is not as demanding as the visa itself. The list of requirements is relatively short, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Senegal – the online application form
The next thing you have to do is to fill in the application form. It should take you about 20 minutes, but in case you have questions or concerns about this task, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
The form you must complete consists of three easy steps. Step number one wants you to insert general information about yourself and your trip, but you must also choose a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that the option you go for is in charge of the fee of your US B1/B2 Visa. You can opt for one of the following choices:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
Step number two focuses on payment and review, while the third focuses on supporting documents. iVisa will ask you to upload them. After you are finished with that, you can click on the submit button, and iVisa will send you your confirmation page in the chosen timeframe.
The bottom line is that obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Senegal entails minimal effort on your behalf. We will even send you information about the interview and what to expect during that process.