We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with the current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the meantime, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
For a Serbian citizen, you cannot visit the United States without a visa. For business or tourism purposes, you've got to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa can help you apply for it, and we will also handle the appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Serbia -- requirements
Before you move to fill in the application form, you have to ensure that you can put together everything required for the online application process. You will need the following:
- Passport -- be sure to check at its expiry date before the application since the document needs to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your departure from the US.
- Digital photograph -- make certain that the image follows all the official guidelines to get a passport photo.
- Travel itinerary -- this requirement does not apply if you didn't have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US -- as you can imagine, this condition doesn't apply to you in case you have never been in the US.
- Further information -- you also need to be prepared with all of the documents you have that are related to your trip.
- Email address -- the verification page you apply for arrives via email in PDF format. Be sure to provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you get before you visit the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment -- iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You may pay with a credit or debit card, but should you have PayPal, you may use it also.
You're presented with three exceptional choices:
- Standard processing -- you need to wait 72 hours for the application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing -- your verification page arrives over 24 hours, and you're billed $205.
- Super Rush processing -- it takes only 18 hours to get iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
Everything you have to understand is that the practice of finding the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa is remarkably convenient so your effort is minimal. iVisa will send you useful information on what to expect during your interview.