As a Serbian citizen, you cannot travel to the United States without a visa. For business or tourism purposes, you have to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While you can obtain it only at an embassy, the confirmation page you need for your interview is available online. iVisa can help you apply for it, but we will also handle the appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Serbia – requirements
Before you proceed to fill in the application form, you must make sure that you can put together everything necessary for the online application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Serbia – the online application form
You will notice that the application form created by iVisa is made of three parts. But before we describe them to you, we would like for you to know that iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7 via online chat or phone. The service is free of charge.
Step number one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip. You are also asked to select a processing time for your application, a factor which determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are presented with three excellent options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
Step number two requires you to make the payment, as well as to review your form to make sure that the information within is 100% accurate. Otherwise, you can end up with an invalid confirmation page, which means you have to repeat the process.
Step number three wants you to upload the documentation that supports your application. As soon as you do that, you are free to submit your request, and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to understand is that the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Serbia is incredibly convenient. Your effort is minimal. iVisa will also send you useful information about what to expect during your interview, as well as how to prepare for it.