As stated in the United States’ visa policy, the citizens of Seychelles must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan a trip to the US for business or tourism purposes. You can only obtain that document from an embassy, but you can apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go there. iVisa can help you with that, and we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy once we process your request.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Seychelles – requirements
Before anything else, you need to make sure that you have everything necessary for a successful application process. Lucky for you, the list is not very long and the items in it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Seychelles – the online application form
As soon as you have everything you need and you feel ready, you can fill in the application form. And just so you know, iVisa’s customer support can be reached day and night should you need some help. The service is free of charge.
When you access the application page, you will notice that the form is divided into three steps. Step number one requires you to provide general information about yourself and your trip to the US, as well as to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa, and you have three options at hand:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second step asks that you handle the payment and review your form searching for possible mistakes. You need to correct them. And the third step requires you to upload all the necessary documentation that supports your application. When you are done, submit your form, and iVisa will do the rest.
As you can see, the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Seychelles is not problematic at all. iVisa will also send you valuable information that will help you get ready for your interview at the US embassy.