Please note that as of June 2022 the CDC no longer requires travelers to present a negative COVID-19 test or documentation of recovery from COVID pre arrival to the US
We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like most of the nationalities, the citizens of Sierra Leone need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa when they travel to the United States for business or tourism purposes. However, you cannot get the visa online. The confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy, on the other hand, is available online. iVisa can help you acquire it in as little as 18 hours. Furthermore, after we process your request, we will schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone – requirements
If there is one thing you do not have to worry about is the issue of requirements. The list is not very long, and chances are that you already have some of the things on it. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone – processing time and fees
The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on a single factor, and that is the processing time option you select during the application process. Not only that your choice establishes the timeframe in which your confirmation page is ready, but it also determines its cost. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The online application form
The form designed by iVisa is short and straightforward. It consists of three easy steps, but keep in mind that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge should you need assistance.
You must go through three steps. The first one focuses on general information and processing time. The second wants you to make the payment and review your form, while the third requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. After all the three steps are complete, submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sierra Leone is not complicated. iVisa can help you every step of the way. We will even send you information that will help you prepare for your interview at the US embassy.