The citizens of Solomon Islands cannot take a trip to the United States without a visa. If you are interested in traveling there for business or pleasure, that means you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. You can only obtain that document at the embassy, but what you can get online is the confirmation page you need when you go down there. iVisa can help you with the application process, and we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission once your request is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands – requirements
In order to be able to apply for the confirmation page, you must meet a series of requirements. However, there is nothing challenging to obtain on it. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands – processing time and fees
The price of your US B1/B2 Visa is determined by the choice you make when you are asked to select a processing time for your application. iVisa came up with three options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The online application form
What you should know from the start is that iVisa’s customer support is available day and night in case you need some help with the application form. The service can be reached via online chat and phone and is entirely free of charge.
There are three steps you need to complete. The first one asks you to insert your personal information and choose a processing time. The second covers the payment and review, while the third asks that you upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, click on the submit button and your effort ends there. iVisa handles the rest.
The bottom line is that the online process of obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Solomon Islands is incredibly easy. iVisa will even send you some valuable information about what to expect during your interview and what documents you need to take with you at the embassy.