We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
South Sudanese citizens who wish to travel to the United States cannot do so unless they obtain a visa first. If your trip is for business or tourism purposes, you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but you cannot do that online. On the other hand, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online and iVisa can help you get it. Moreover, we will schedule the interview for you at the most convenient US diplomatic mission once your application is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of South Sudan – requirements
The first thing on your to-do list when you want to apply for a confirmation page is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with whatever is necessary for a successful application process. Here is what you need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of South Sudan – the online application form
You can fill in the application form once you have all that is required. What you should know is that the task is not problematic, but if you need some help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop and is free of charge.
The form you have to complete is divided into three steps. The first one wants you to give iVisa general information about yourself and your trip, as well as to select a processing time for your application. Just remember that your choice affects the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third needs you to upload the documents that are necessary to support your application. Once you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will process your request in the timeframe of your choosing.
As you can see, getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of South Sudan is not a complicated process. We will even send you some useful information that should help you prepare for your interview at the US embassy.