The citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines cannot travel to the United States for business or pleasure unless they apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before their departure. It is true that you cannot get this document online. However, you can apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy and iVisa can assist with that. We will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy after your application is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines – requirements
The first thing you have to do before you fill in the form is to make sure that you can provide whatever is necessary for iVisa to get the process started. You will need the following documents and information:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines – the online form
After you manage to put together all of the above, you can move forward with the application process and fill in the form. It should be an easy task, but if you need help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal non-stop and is free of charge.
You will see that the form created by iVisa consists of three steps. The first one wants you to provide your personal information, as well as to select a processing time for your application. Your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa and you can choose from the following three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
When you get to the second step, you must cover the payment and review your form, and the third requires you to provide iVisa with the necessary documents that support your application. You will be given instructions to upload them. When you finish, click on the submit button and iVisa takes it from there.
The bottom line is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of St. Vincent & Grenadines is not at all complicated or time-consuming. iVisa will also send you useful information about what to expect during the interview, as well as a checklist of documents you need to bring with you to the embassy.