We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
According to the visa policy of the United States, the citizens of Sudan must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they plan to travel to the US for business or tourism purposes. While you cannot get the visa online, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online, and iVisa can help you apply for it. We will even make an appointment for your interview at the nearest US embassy or consulate after we process your application.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sudan – requirements
One of the first things on your to-do list is to make sure that you have at hand whatever is necessary for the online application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sudan – the online application form
After you put together the documents and information listed above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task at hand is not complicated at all, but just in case you need any help, you can contact iVisa’s customer support 24/7. The service does not charge.
The form you must go over is divided into three parts for your convenience. The first part is in charge of personal information and processing time. As far as the latter is concerned, you need to remember that the option you choose establishes how much you pay for your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
Moving on to part two, you must handle the payment and review your form so that it does not contain any mistakes. The last part requires you to upload the documentation that supports your request. When you finish, submit your application and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that nothing is challenging about getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Sudan. iVisa wants to help you every step of the way, which is why you will also receive information on how to get ready for your interview at the embassy.