The citizens of Suriname are among the many nationalities that are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa when they plan to travel to the United States for business and/or pleasure. The document is not available online, but what you can do is to apply online for the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy. iVisa provides assistance with the application process, and we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Suriname – requirements
One of the things you will appreciate about the application process for a confirmation page is that it is not as demanding as the one for the visa itself. You only need the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Suriname – the online application form
Once you checked everything off the list above, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It should take you no more than 20 minutes to complete the task, but if you have questions or need assistance, iVisa’s customer support can help you. The service is available 24/7 and does not charge you.
The form we are referring to has three steps. The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with personal information, passport data, and a few details about your trip. You also have to choose a processing time for your application, an action which establishes the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second step wants you to make the payment and revise your form, while the third asks for the supporting documents of your application. You have to upload them as per iVisa’s instructions. When you are done, submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that there are no difficulties in the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Suriname. iVisa will even send you valuable information that will help you get ready for the interview at the US embassy.