According to the United States’ visa policy, the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa if they want to travel to the US for business or tourism purposes. You cannot get the visa online, but the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online and iVisa can help you apply for it. We will also make an appointment for your interview at the most convenient US diplomatic mission after your request is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) – requirements
Before you do anything else, you are required to make sure you have everything iVisa needs to get the process started. Lucky for you, the list of requirements is not very long. It contains the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) – processing time and fees
The amount of money you must spend on your US B1/B2 Visa depends on how soon you need your confirmation page. You are given three processing time options so that you can select the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The online application form
You should have no difficulties in completing the application form, but just in case you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7 and is completely free of charge.
You will notice that the form consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information and requires you to select a processing time option. The second step asks that you make the payment and review your form so that you make sure it contains no mistakes, and the third expects you to upload your application’s supporting documents. After you go over all three steps, all that remains for you to do is to submit your request. iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that the process of acquiring the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Swaziland (Eswatini) is not challenging at all. iVisa will even send you valuable information about the interview and what to expect during that process.