The citizens of Tajikistan cannot travel to the United States unless they obtain a visa before their departure. For business and tourism purposes, a US B1/B2 Visa is in order, but you cannot apply for it online. On the other hand, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy to get your visa is available online and iVisa prepared a short and straightforward application process for you. Plus, we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tajikistan – requirements
Before we explain the content of the application form, we would like to tell you what you must have at hand for a quick and successful application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tajikistan – the online application form
As soon as you notice that you have everything necessary, you can move on and fill in the application form. The task should not come off as difficult for anyone, but if you have questions or concerns, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available non-stop and free of charge.
You must go through three simple steps. During the first one, you need to insert your personal information, but you also have to select a processing time for your application. Keep in mind that your choice determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. Your options are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
When you get to the second step, you are required to make the payment and carefully review your form. The third and last step asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. Once you are finished, click the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember from all this is that iVisa ensures a smooth process when it comes to getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tajikistan. You will get some information that will help you prepare for your interview at the US embassy.