Like most nationalities, the citizens of TFYR Macedonia are required to [apply for a US B1/B2 Visa] when traveling to the United States for tourism and business purposes. While you cannot get the visa itself online, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy for your interview is available online, and iVisa can help you get it. Moreover, we will even set an appointment for your interview at the most convenient US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia – requirements
Before accessing the application page to [apply for your confirmation page], you have to make sure that you have at hand everything necessary for a successful process. You will need the following:
- Passport – to [apply for a confirmation page], you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia – the online application form
After you put together the items listed above, you can go ahead and [fill in the application form]. That should not be a problematic task, but just in case you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support can be contacted 24/7. The service is free of charge.
You will notice that the form consists of three steps. The first one wants you to give your personal information and select a processing time. As for the latter, keep in mind that the option you pick determines the cost of your [US B1/B2 Visa]. You can choose from the following:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second step requires you to cover the payment and carefully review your form, while the third expects you to upload the supporting documents of your application. Once you are finished, you can click on the submit button and iVisa will handle the rest.
The bottom line is that getting the confirmation page for a [US B1/B2 Visa] for the citizens of TFYR Macedonia is not a complicated task when you apply with iVisa. We will even send you useful information about the interview and what to expect when you go to the embassy.