Thai citizens who are planning to take a trip to the United States cannot do so unless they first obtain a visa. For tourism and business purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but you cannot get it online. You need to go to the US embassy. However, the confirmation page you need when you go there is available online and iVisa can help you get it in 18 hours. Moreover, we will even set the interview appointment for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Thailand – requirements
The good news is that the confirmation page is not a document as demanding as the visa itself. The requirements are easy to meet, and chances are you already have some of the items on the list. Here is what you need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Thailand – the online form
For your convenience, iVisa split the application form into three easy parts. However, if you feel like you need some help with any of them, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is at your disposal day and night, and it does not charge.
The first step asks that you provide personal information and a few details about your trip. You also have to select a processing time, an action that affects the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and revise your form. It is important that all the information you provide is 100% accurate. The third and last step requires you to upload the supporting documents of your application. When all three steps are complete, submit your request and that is pretty much it. iVisa will take it from there.
As you can see, the process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Thailand implies minimal effort on your part. iVisa will even send you some information about the interview so that you can go there as prepared as possible.