As a citizen of the Central African Republic, you cannot enter the United States without a visa. For tourism or business purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The visa itself is not available online. However, when you go to the embassy, you need to hold a confirmation page, and for that, you can apply online. iVisa can help you with it. We will schedule the interview at the nearest US embassy as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic – requirements
As you can imagine, you need a few things to be able to apply for the confirmation page. Lucky for you, the requirements are easy to put together, and you may already have some of the items on the list. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic – the online form
After you manage to gather all the items on the list above, feel free to move on and fill in the application. It should not prove to be a complicated task, but if you need some help, you can always contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form you must fill in has three steps. The first step asks you to provide your personal information, but you must also choose a processing time. By doing that, you determine the timeframe in which your confirmation page arrives, as well as the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second step expects you to make the payment and review your form so that you can correct potential mistakes, while the third needs you to upload the documents that support your application. That is it. After you are done, click on the submit button, and iVisa will take things further.
As you can see, there is nothing difficult about acquiring the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the Central African Republic. Plus, iVisa will go the extra mile and send you valuable information about what precisely to expect during your interview at the US embassy.