The citizens of the Dominican Republic are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa I order to be able to enter the country. It is true that the document cannot be obtained online. However, the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy is available online, and iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours. We will even handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – requirements
As you can imagine, you need to meet a series of requirements to be able to apply for the confirmation page. However, rest assured that all of them are easy to achieve. You will need to provide the following:
- Passport – you cannot apply for a US B1/B2 visa unless you have a valid passport that maintains its status for at least 6 months beyond the intended period of stay in the US.
- Digital photo – for the picture to be valid, it needs to follow all the passport photo guidelines. For example, it needs to be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – if you have already made the arrangements, you should put them together in a document.
- Dates of previous stays in the US – as you can imagine, this does not apply if you have never been in the United States before.
- Additional information – this depends on the purpose of your trip to the US. But keep in mind that you can be asked to provide information on almost anything that can be proved using an existing document (i.e., cooking class signup).
- E-mail address – since the confirmation page arrives via e-mail, you need to provide a valid address to which you have access. Do not forget to print the confirmation before your interview. You will be asked to present it.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment. You can use the conventional credit or debit card, but PayPal, Alipay, and WeChat are accepted as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic – the online form
After you gather all the information and the documents listed above, you can proceed to fill in the application form. It typically takes people about 20 minutes to complete this task, but if you need some help with it, iVisa provides 24/7 customer support at no charge.
So that the process runs smoothly for you, iVisa broke down the form into three simple steps. Step one asks that you provide general information about yourself and your trip, but you need to choose a processing time as well. The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on your selection, and you are given three choices:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you will spend $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours since submission, and it costs $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Moving on to step number two, this is the moment in which you must make the payment and review your form. It is crucial that it does not contain any mistakes. If it does and you do not correct them, your visa will be invalid because of its inaccuracy.
The third and last step covers the supporting documents of your application. iVisa will require you to upload them. After you are done, you can proceed to submit your request and that is where your effort ends. iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember from all this is that obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the Dominican Republic is an easy task. For you to prepare thoroughly for your interview, iVisa will send you information on what to expect and what documents you need to bring along.