US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates

US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates

iVisa | Updated on Mar 08, 2021

We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.

UAE citizens who plan a trip to the United States must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before their departure. The document covers both tourism and business purposes. While you do not have the opportunity to apply for it online, the confirmation page you need when you go to the US embassy can be acquired online and iVisa created a simple application process for you. We will also schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.


US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates – requirements

One of the first things on your mind should be to make sure that you have all that you need for a successful application process. Here is what iVisa will ask of you:

  • Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
  • Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
  • Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
  • Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
  • Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
  • E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
  • Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.

US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates – the online form

After you handle the requirements and notice that you have everything necessary, you can proceed to fill in the application form. The task should not give you any headaches, but if you need some help or have questions about it, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service can be reached 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.

The form at hand has three steps. The first one requires you to fill in the blanks with your personal information, passport info, and details regarding your trip. You must also choose a processing time, something which determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options:

  • Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
  • Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
  • Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.

The second step should take you even less time. All you have to do is to make the payment and review the information within your form. The third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request and iVisa will process it in the chosen timeframe.

What you need to remember from all this is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of the United Arab Emirates does not involve too much of an effort. You will also receive some useful information about what to expect during your interview at the US embassy, as well as what documents you need to bring along.

Share this article on: