The citizens of Timor-Leste who are planning to take travel to the United States cannot do that unless they first get a visa. For tourism and business purposes, you have to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but you cannot obtain it online. You have to go to the US embassy. However, the confirmation page you need when you go there is available online, and iVisa can help you get it in as little as 18 hours. Furthermore, we will also set the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste – requirements
One of the first thing on your to-do list is to make sure that you can provide iVisa with everything necessary for the online application process. Here is what you will need:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste – the online application form
After you make sure that you meet all the requirements, you can go ahead and fill in the application form. It should not take you more than 20 minutes, but in case you have questions or concerns, you can contact iVisa’s customer support. The service is available day and night, and it is free of charge.
The form is broken down into three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, but you need to select a processing time for your application as well. Keep in mind that your decision establishes the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options, and they are as follows:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
When you get to the second step, you have to handle the payment and review your form so that the information within is 100% accurate, while the third step requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, submit your request and iVisa will process it in the agreed timeframe.
Needless to say, the online process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Timor-Leste is as simple as it can be. iVisa wants to help you as much as possible, which is why we will also send you information about the interview and what to expect from the application process at the US embassy.