We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
The citizens of Togo, like most nationalities, cannot travel to the United States without obtaining a visa first. If your trip is for tourism and/or business purposes, you are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but you cannot apply for it online. Instead, you must go to an embassy. However, what you will need when you get there is a confirmation page and that is a document that you can get online. iVisa will help you. Plus, we will also schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Togo – requirements
Before you go ahead and fill in the application form, you need to check if you have everything that is required for a fast application process. You will need the following:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Togo – the online application form
After you put together everything necessary for the application process, you can proceed to fill in the form. It should take you about 20 minutes to complete this task, but if you need some assistance, you can reach iVisa’s customer support via online chat or phone. The service is available 24/7 and is entirely free of charge.
What you will notice is that the form happens in three stages. Stage number one wants you to give iVisa some personal information and a few details regarding your trip. You also have to choose a processing time for your application, something which determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
The second stage is reserved for payment and review, while the third needs you to upload the documents that support your application. As soon as you are done with that, you are free to submit your request and iVisa will process it in the timeframe of your choosing.
The bottom line is that the process of obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Togo should not be complicated for you. iVisa wants to help you every step of the way, which is why you will also receive some useful information about the interview. This will help you get ready for it.