Tongan citizens, like most nationalities, are not allowed to travel to the United States without obtaining a visa before departure. If your trip is for tourism and/or business purposes, you have to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa, but you cannot apply for it online. Instead, you have to go to the US embassy. However, what you need when you get there is a confirmation page and that is something you can get online. iVisa will assist you. Moreover, we will schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy after your request is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tonga – the requirements
Before you apply for your confirmation page, you need to make sure that you have everything you need for the entire process. Here is what you must have at hand:
- Passport – to apply for a confirmation page, you need to be a passport holder. Make sure to look at its expiration date before application because the document has to be valid for at least another 6 months from the date of your intended departure from the US.
- Digital photo – make sure that the picture follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo. For example, it must be taken recently.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement does not apply if you did not have the chance to make all the arrangements yet.
- Dates of 5 previous trips to the US – as you can imagine, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been to the United States.
- Additional information – you need to be prepared with all the documents you have that are related to your trip. You may be asked to provide any extra information you have about your travels.
- E-mail address – the confirmation page you apply for arrives via e-mail in PDF format. Make sure you provide a valid and correct address. Also, remember to print out the document you receive before you go to the embassy for your interview.
- Means of payment – iVisa allows you to use multiple methods of payment. You can pay with a credit or debit card, but if you have PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat, you can use one of them as well.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tonga – the online application form
The application form that you have to fill in consists of three simple steps. But if you have questions or need some help along the way, feel free to contact iVisa via online chat or phone. The service is available 24/7 and is free of charge.
The first step focuses on personal information and details about your trip. You are also asked to pick a processing time for your application. Just keep in mind that the choice you make determines the price of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – you must wait 72 hours for your application to be processed, and the fee is $175.
- Rush processing – your confirmation page arrives within 24 hours, and you are charged $205.
- Super Rush processing – it takes only 18 hours for iVisa to process your application, but you have to pay $225.
During the second step, all you have to do is cover the payment and carefully review your form, while the third step asks that you upload the documents that support your application. When you are done, hit the submit button and iVisa will send you the confirmation page in the agreed timeframe.
As you can see, it is pretty simple to acquire the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tonga. iVisa wishes to be of help, which is why you will also get some information that will prove to be useful in the process of getting ready for your interview at the US embassy.