We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
If you are a citizen of Trinidad and Tobago, then you should know that you cannot go to the United States if you do not hold a valid visa. If you travel there for business and/or tourism purposes, you must apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. While you cannot apply for it online, what you can apply online for is the confirmation page you need when you go to the embassy for your interview. iVisa prepared a fast application process for you and we will even make an appointment for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – requirements
Before you do anything else, you must make sure that you can meet all the requirements. Fortunately, the list is not long, and you should already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago – processing time and fees
The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa depends on how soon you want your confirmation page. iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can choose the one that best suits your needs. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The online application form
After you manage to gather everything necessary for the application process, you are free to go ahead and fill in the application form. The task should take about 20 minutes to complete, but if you have questions or need a little help, iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form in question has three steps. The first one asks for your personal information and a few details regarding your trip. This is the point at which you must choose a processing time as well. The second step consists of payment and revision, while the third asks for the supporting documents of your application. After you upload them, submit your request and iVisa will take care of the rest.
As you can see, the process of acquiring the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Trinidad and Tobago is not at all problematic. iVisa’s goal is to help you any way that it can, which is why you will also receive some valuable information about what to expect during the interview and what documents you need to bring along.