As a Tunisian citizen, you cannot travel to the United States for business or pleasure unless you obtain a visa first. You need to go to the US embassy for it, but the confirmation page you need when you go down there is available online. iVisa can help with the application process so that you get the document in as little as 18 hours. Moreover, we will also schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tunisia – requirements
What you should do before you fill in the form is to make sure that you have all that is necessary for the online application process. Fortunately, you do not need much. Only what follows:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tunisia – the online form
As soon as you have everything that is required, you can proceed and fill in the form. This should not come off as a difficult task, but if you need a little help, iVisa’s customer support is at your disposal 24/7. The service does not charge you.
You will notice how the form happens in three stages. You need to finish one to get to the next. The first one asks for general information and wants you to select a processing time so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. As to that, you are given three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second stage requires you to cover the payment and review your form, while the third is the moment when you must upload the documents that support your application. Once you are finished, you can submit your request and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to remember is that it is not at all difficult to obtain the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tunisia. iVisa will even send you useful information that will help you get ready for your interview at the US embassy.