We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Turkish citizens who plan a trip to the US for business or/and tourism purposes must first apply for a US B1/B2 Visa. The document can only be obtained at the US embassy, but the confirmation page needed when you go there is available online. iVisa created a short and straightforward application process. We will even handle the interview appointment for you at the nearest US embassy or consulate after your request is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkey – requirements
You will be pleased to find out that the confirmation page you are about to apply for is not as demanding as the visa itself. All you need is the following:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkey – processing time and fees
The cost of your US B1/B2 Visa is determined by a single factor, and that is the timeframe in which you want your confirmation page to arrive. iVisa gives you three processing time options so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. They are as follows:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The online application form
After you put together all the requirements, you are free to fill in the application form. That is an easy task, but just in case you need some assistance, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 and is free of charge.
You will notice that the form consists of three steps. The first one is in charge of general information and processing time. The second wants you to make the payment and review your form, and the third requires you to upload the necessary documents that support your application. When you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
What you need to understand is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkey is an easy task. You will even receive some information that will help you get ready for your interview at the US embassy.