The citizens of Turkmenistan cannot travel to the United States without a visa. If you plan to go there for business and/or tourism purposes, you have to get a US B1/B2 Visa first. While you cannot apply for this document online, what you can apply online for is the confirmation page you need when you visit the US embassy. iVisa can help you with that, and we will even make an appointment for you at the nearest US embassy after your application is processed.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan – the requirements
The first thing on your mind should be to make sure you can meet all the requirements. Lucky for you, the list is not extensive, and chances are you may already have some of the items on it. Here is what you need:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan – the online application form
The application form created by iVisa is short and straightforward. However, if you have questions or need some assistance, iVisa provides excellent customer support. The service can be reached day and night, and it does not charge.
The form consists of three simple steps. The first one wants you to give general information about yourself and your trip, but you also have to select a processing time for your application so that the price of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. You are presented with three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Moving on to step number two, you must cover the payment and carefully read your form searching for possible mistakes. If any, make sure to correct them. The third and last step focuses on supporting documents. You will have to upload them. After you complete all three steps, go ahead and submit your form. iVisa will take care of the rest.
The bottom line is that the online process of obtaining the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Turkmenistan is incredibly convenient. iVisa will even send you useful information about what to expect during the interview and what documents you need to bring along when you go to the US embassy.