Like many other nationalities, the citizens of Tuvalu are required to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before traveling to the United States for business and/or tourism purposes. Unfortunately, the document cannot be obtained online, but the confirmation page required when you go to the US embassy can. iVisa can help you with that, and we will even schedule the interview for you at the nearest US diplomatic mission.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – requirements
The good news is that you do not have to worry about not meeting the requirements. The list is not long, and the items on it are easy to acquire. Here is what you will need for a successful and fast application process:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu – the online form
Now that you know about the requirements, we should tell you a few things about the application form as well. But first, keep in mind that if you are experiencing any difficulties while completing the form, do not hesitate to contact iVisa’s customer support. It is available 24/7 and free of charge.
The form is broken down into three simple steps. The first one focuses on general information about yourself and your trip, but this is also the moment when you have to select a processing time for your application. That determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. You are provided with three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
The second step wants you to handle the payment and revise your form, while the third requires you to upload the documents that support your application. When you are through, you can submit your form and iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the process of acquiring the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Tuvalu is incredibly easy and not at all time-consuming. iVisa will even help you prepare for your interview by sending you vital information on what to expect and a checklist of the documents you need to bring along.