We are improving our B1/B2 application process to make sure it is up to date with current US visa policy. We will make this product available again soon. In the mean time, below you will find useful information to keep in mind for your US visa application.
Like most nationalities, Uzbek citizens cannot travel to the United States without a visa. If you go there for business or/and pleasure, you need to obtain a US B1/B2 Visa. Unfortunately, you do not have the opportunity to apply for it online. You need to go to the US embassy for that. However, the confirmation page you need when you go there is available online and iVisa can help you apply for it. We will also schedule the interview for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Uzbekistan – requirements
The requirements for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Uzbekistan are the same as for everyone else. The list is not very long, and you may already have some of the items on it. They are as follows:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Uzbekistan – the online application form
As you can imagine, you are required to fill in an application form as well. While the task should not take you more than 20 minutes to complete, iVisa’s customer support can be reached 24/7 in case you need assistance. The service does not charge you.
For your benefit, iVisa broke down the form into three easy steps. During the first one, all you have to do is provide your personal information and select a processing time for your application. Bear in mind that the choice you make determines the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa. iVisa gives you three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
During the second step, you must cover the payment and review your form so that it does not contain mistakes. The third one asks that you upload the supporting documents of your application. When all three steps are complete, go ahead and hit the submit button. iVisa will take it from there.
The bottom line is that the online process of getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Uzbekistan does not entail much effort. iVisa will even send you some useful information about the interview so that you can get ready for the time you have to go to the embassy.