Most nationalities need to get a visa if they travel to the United States. The citizens of Vanuatu make no exception. If you plan a trip there for business or pleasure (or both), you need to apply for a US B1/B2 Visa before departure. You cannot do so online. You need to go to the US embassy. However, the confirmation page you are required to have when you get there is available online and iVisa can help you acquire it. We will also make an appointment for you at the nearest US embassy.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu – requirements
Before you go ahead and access the application page to fill in the form, you need to make sure that you have all that is necessary for the online application process. What you need is as it follows:
- Passport – all applicants who want a US B1/B2 Visa must have a passport that is valid for at least another 6 months from the date of the intended departure from the US. Do not forget to check its expiration date before you apply.
- Digital photo – as far as the picture is concerned, you need to make sure that it follows all the official guidelines for a passport photo (taken recently, white background, etc.)
- Dates of last 5 trips to the US – obviously, this requirement does not apply to you if you have never been in the United States.
- Travel itinerary – this requirement is also optional in case you have not made all the arrangements for your trip yet.
- Additional information – keep in mind that you may be asked to provide information on almost anything related to your trip to the US. You must be prepared with all the documents you have and that are related to your travels.
- E-mail address – the address you provide must be valid and correctly spelled. After all, you receive your confirmation page via e-mail in PDF format. Do not forget to print out the document before you attend your interview at the embassy.
- Means of payment – iVisa accepts multiple methods of payment so that you can choose the one that is most convenient for you. You are allowed to pay using credit/debit cards, PayPal, Alipay, or WeChat.
US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu – the online application form
Now that you know what you need, we will shortly describe the application form itself. However, before we go into it, you should know that iVisa’s customer support is available 24/7 and free of charge should you need some help or have some questions.
The form consists of three steps. The first one asks for your personal information, passport info, and a couple of details about your trip. You also need to select a processing time for your application so that the cost of your US B1/B2 Visa can be established. You are given three options:
- Standard processing – it takes 72 hours for your application to be processed, and you must pay $175.
- Rush processing – this time, you have to wait 24 hours for your confirmation page to be delivered, but the fee is $205.
- Super Rush processing – your application is processed within just 18 hours, but you are charged $225.
Moving on to step number two, this is the moment when you have to make the payment and review your form so that it contains only accurate information. The last step requires you to upload the documents that iVisa asks for and support your application. When you are done, click on the submit button and iVisa will take it from there.
What is essential for you to understand is that getting the confirmation page for a US B1/B2 Visa for the citizens of Vanuatu is easy and takes little time. iVisa will even send you information about what to expect during your interview and what documents to take with you to the US embassy.